Friday 4 May 2007

Because I'm worth it!

Throbgoblins International all trooped off to the Manchester Dancehouse last night to watch Mark Thomas being excellently entertaining and inspiring - as usual. Just thought I'd mention that.

Anyway... a few 'toons about advertising etc. The general notion of "I'm worth it" has really taken hold, hasn't it?! Indeed it may be the lynchpin meme of our whole society - our guiding moral philosophy. I feel I must step out of the collective checkout queue on this one and post my small objection to this rampant f*ckwittery. I have a simple message for those who think that massive global climate chaos, resource wars and impending tyrany are small prices to pay for shiny hair and va-va-voom, because they're "worth it'. The message is; No, you're f*cking not!





No comments: